General Motors is a American vehicle manufacturer based in Detroit, Michigan. GM is the largest manufacturer of vehicles in the United States and one of the largest in the world. With a wide range of different brands that have their own lineup of different trucks, SUVs, and cars, GM has a diverse selection of reliable products.
Dating back to the early 1900s, General Motors was founded by William C. Durant. Durant founded General Motors to consolidate different motorcar companies such as: Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and Pontiac. GM has proven to be successful with its leadership, innovation, and technology. Today, GM is heavily investing in the future with EVS and autonomous driving technology.
General Motors brands:
On the roads of Idaho Falls and even beyond North America, General Motors vehicles are commonplace. Every year, millions of GM vehicles are sold worldwide. Here is a list of their brands:
- Chevrolet: Ever since 1911, Chevrolet has been providing great vehicles for millions of people. Whether you’re looking for a dependable truck like the Silverado or an economical car like the Malibu, Chevrolet is a great choice for those looking for a dependable vehicle.
- Pontiac: The Pontiac brand was established by General Motors in 1926 as a companion to the company’s Oakland division. Within a few months, Pontiac sales began to surpass Oakland sales and Oakland ceased production in 1932. The Pontiac Chief sold 39,000 units in six months and hit over 76,000 units in twelve months.
- Buick: Buick is one of the oldest car brands in the world and the oldest brand in the United States. As a premium auto manufacturer, Buick has a lineup of luxurious cars, SUVS, and crossovers.
- GMC: GMC is a division of General Motors. GMC makes a variety of SUVs, crossovers, pickup trucks, and vans, all while catering to the premium market.
- Cadillac: Cadillac is world-renowned for manufacturing vehicles that perform well, stylish design, and luxurious feel. These vehicles are even popular in popular culture and are also used as government vehicles.
- Hummer: Hummer is synonymous with trucks and SUVs. These vehicles have a distinctive design and are easily spotted.
If your GM vehicle needs to be repaired, come to Sage Creek Repair in Idaho Falls, ID to make an appointment with us today! Our technicians are very knowledgeable with GM vehicles and have worked on many different GM vehicles.
Your Idaho Falls Shop for General Motors Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your GM vehicle to Sage Creek Repair. Proudly serving residents of Idaho Falls, ID and surrounding areas since 1979, our technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At Sage Creek Repair, our technician’s number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively.